An online wine tasting is a great way to reward staff for their hard work and commitment during these unprecedented times or to say thank you to clients for their continued business whilst bringing people together in a socially responsible way.
Or if you simply want to "get together" a group of friends, share some wine, experiences and enjoy a interactive fun or maybe competetive wine tasting event.
All our online wine events are entertaining and great fun and pitched at a level that ensures all guests can participate and most importantly have an enjoyable time doing so. All events last between 1.5 to 2 hours.
We have wine options to suit all budgets, from full size bottles to half and quarter bottles.
Examples of online corporate/private events include...
- Simply Wine - An introduction to the different styles of wine and where they come from.
- Cheese & Wine - we'll show your guests how to make some amazing combinations that they can try in their own home.
- Online Wine Quest - an interactive group-based activity in which guests embark upon a competitive quest to discover more about the wines they are tasting.
- A taste of Northern Spain - we'll whet your guests appetites with a virtual journey across the north of Spain, including the traditional region of Rioja.
- A taste of Italy - enjoy a taste of 'La Dolce Vita' as we taste an Italian classic and compare it with wines from the sunny south of Italy.
- Amazing Australia - rock your guests' wine world with a tasting of new-wave Australian wines.
- Fine & Rare - treat your guests to a tasting of some of the world's classic wines that will stimulate their minds and their tastebuds.
There are a couple of options for wine delivery to you and your guests/friends:
- We can deliver the wine in bulk to your office/house for onward distribution
- We can deliver the wine directly to each person at their home or work address in which case individual delivery fees will apply. To allow for wine deliveries we require at least 2 weeks prior notice to arrange your event
For pricing and more information, please call us on 0121 270 7359 or e-mail us at email@example.com