The Level 1 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course but is delivered by ZOOM - you will taste and learn in a LIVE study group guided by one of our certified wine educators.
You'll explore the main types and styles of wine and learn how to describe wine accurately and make food and wine pairings. Great for anyone new to wine or inexperienced front line staff in hospitality and wine retail.
Why choose to study online with us:
- Our courses offer a near classroom experience online - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, they are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- Our courses cover the same content as the classroom courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and ask any questions you have
- We offer a different course formats including evening, weekend and afternoon courses so you can choose the format that suits your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam, take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
For more detail on the course structure, content, assessment criteria and sample exam questions - View the WSET Level 1 specification
We also offer WSET Level 1 Award in Wines in a classroom setting
Our online WSET courses mean you can now study for your WSET qualification from the comfort of your own home.Why choose to study online with us:
- Our courses offer a near classroom experience online - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, they are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses.
- Our online courses cover the same content as classroom courses and you’ll be able to ask questions and interact with your tutor LIVE during your online sessions.
- They are available in a range of different formats including evening, weekend and condensed courses so you can choose the format that suits your schedule.
- Your online lesson will be led by a WSET certified tutor, with addition help provided by a Birmingham Wine School WSET qualified Educator to support you during your course and help prepare you for the exam.
Birmingham Wine School is part of the Local Wine School Network and your online course will be delivered via LIVE sessions hosted by one of the networks certified WSET educators. All the course tutors are knowledgeable and passionate about wine and they are some of the best wine educators in the business. You don’t need to worry about sourcing the wines to taste on your online course. One of our wine experts has specially selected wines for each course specifically designed to illustrate key learning outcomes. When you sign up for your course you’ll be sent a link to buy the recommended wines at an exclusive discounted price.
With our online course you can sit your exam at Birmingham Wine School (or any of our exam centres nationwide). You also will have the option of taking the exam online for an additional fee of £35.
We are able to offer our WSET online courses in many different formats, weekday afternoons, weekday evenings and at weekends. Please choose the format that suits you best.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"