Wine & Spirit Education Trust courses are open to everyone and provide nationally-recognised, Government-accredited qualifications for wine industry professionals and other enthusiasts. Hertfordshire Wine School is an Approved Programme Provider on behalf of the WSET.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines provides basic product knowledge and skills, in the service and retail of wine, for a first job in the sector, or for anyone wanting to learn about wine.
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines was originally developed as vocational training for in the drinks industry and it is also appropriate for, and very popular with, others who have a serious interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
WSET Level 3 Award in Wines is an advanced level qualification giving a detailed understanding of grape-growing and wine making. It is suitable for those candidates who have already completed WSET Level 2 (or equivalent qualification).
This advanced course provides a detailed understanding of grape growing, winemaking, all the main wine appellations & key regions of the world, & how to accurately taste & assess wine style and quality. THIS COURSE IS RUN ON 6 ALTERN...
Why book a WSET Course with Hertfordshire Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors are WSET Certified Educators.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"