Wine & Spirit Education Trust courses are open to everyone and provide nationally-recognised, Government-accredited qualifications for wine industry professionals and other enthusiasts. Hertfordshire Wine School is an Approved Programme Provider on behalf of the WSET.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines provides basic product knowledge and skills, in the service and retail of wine, for a first job in the sector, or for anyone wanting to learn about wine
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines was originally developed as vocational training for in the drinks industry and it is also appropriate for, and very popular with, others who have a serious interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
The WSET Level 2 in Wines Award is a 3 day (consecutive Sundays) beginner-to-intermediate level course providing a structured exploration of the world of wine and is suitable both for wine industry professionals and wine enth...
Why book a WSET Course with Hertfordshire Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors are WSET Certified Educators.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful.