Wine & Spirit Education Trust courses are open to everyone and provide nationally-recognised, Government-accredited qualifications for wine industry professionals and other enthusiasts. Hertfordshire Wine School is an Approved Programme Provider on behalf of the WSET.
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines provides basic product knowledge and skills, in the service and retail of wine, for a first job in the sector, or for anyone wanting to learn about wine
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines was originally developed as vocational training for in the drinks industry and it is also appropriate for, and very popular with, others who have a serious interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Why book a WSET Course with Hertfordshire Wine School?
- A personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, and assistance, if needed, outside of classroom hours.
- We are professional wine educators and we do not sell wine.
- The school is a WSET Approved Programme Provider and all of our tutors are WSET qualified.
- We have extensive experience in training more than 300 students.
- Our pass rates are higher than the national average:
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 98%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
More than 300 students have taken WSET qualifications through Hertfordshire Wine School