Our World of Wine course runs for 8 weekday evenings. No experience necessary and the emphasis is upon learning by tasting lots of different wines! Please note that there will be no session on Wednesday 13 October.
What will you get from this course? You will;
- Taste 50 different wines from around the world
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a pro and how to describe a wine to family and friends
- Understand the flavour and aromas associated with the world’s major grape varieties
- Know the world’s major wine regions and the wine styles they produce
- Understand how wine is made, the importance of soils and climate and the influence of the winemaker
- Learn how to identify a faulty wine
- Lean how to read and decipher wine labels
- Learn all about pairing food and wine, giving you lots of ideas to try at home
- Understand how to choose better wine in shops and restaurants
- Gain a whole new wine vocabulary
- Meet like-minded people who enjoy wine
And most importantly…you’ll understand which wines you like and why!
What if I can’t make one of the evenings?
Not a problem. Give us seven days notice in advance and we will arrange for you to attend the missed session during our next 8-Week World of Wine Course.