Run Your Own Wine School in the USA
We are Localwineschool.com - the worlds fastest-growing network of independently-owned Wine Schools.
We specialise in teaching fun, accessible wine courses and tastings to consumers, the drinks industry, & corporate clients.
We currently have 29 Wine Schools operating in over 40 locations across the UK.
Let us help you establish your own successful wine school in the USA - with the backing of the UKs No 1 wine education brand for consumers and wine professionals. Founded in 2000 – we have a 20+ year track record of success.
Our USA Licensees will not necessarily need to be from a wine industry background, but must be able to demonstrate a passion for wine, and an ability to communicate that enthusiasm to a wide variety of audiences.
For our selected US partners, we have a range of Licensing Agreements that will allow you to launch your own wine school with our ‘quick-start’ kit containing all the event formats, branding and marketing materials/techniques, PR/Media launch campaigns, a proven website design with integrated back office and industry-leading built-in search engine optimisation, and of course a comprehensive training/induction programme.
We offer a range of expertise built up over 20 years of establishing and operating over 30 wine schools across the UK – we know what works!
We will draw up a bespoke Licensing Agreement to suit your exact requirements. We wont run your business for you but can give you all the tools you need to successfully and rapidly launch and grow your own wine school!
Some of the elements you can choose from include:
- LWS Website - design/build of successful e-commerce front-end website with built-in industry-leading online SEO/search rankings
- LWS Back Office - integrated back office/CMS – bespoke functionality designed to streamline the admin of your wine school
- Website training – quick start guide for fast-track launch programme
- SEO strategic plan related to wine education industry in your market
- Marketing - local/national wine education marketing campaigns inc PR/media plus key local cross-marketing initiatives
- Digital/Social Media/PPC strategies related to wine courses in your local market
- Promotion – design templates for bespoke flyers, brochures, and pdfs for course promotion
- LWS Course Design/Assets - Suite of successful course formats and assets for consumer wine courses & tastings proven over 20 years - that complement and drive engagement and upsell of further WSET/Professional courses
- Wine School venue/location mapping based on local population/demand for wine education – consumer & professional
- Wine School tutor selection profiles
- Strategic Partnerships – strategies for formation of partnerships with key wine industry companies (eg WSET, WSG, Distributors, Retailers, Wine PR companies)
Our requirements are a minimum of WSET Level 3 if you intend to teach our courses yourself.
To see if you have the right credentials and experience to become a licensee for our market-leading wine education brand, and for an initial conversation, please do get in touch via the form below. Lets talk!