Run Your Own Wine School
We are the UKs leading network of independent Wine Schools - currently 29 schools with over 40 venues (as of Nov 2022) and growing fast. We teach fun, accessible wine courses to consumers, the wine trade, & corporate clients. We are looking for key talented individuals to run our NEW Wine Schools.
We currently have opportunities across the UK including:
If you share our passion for wine, are self-motivated, and committed to developing your own wine-teaching business, we will show you how to do the rest!
- are passionate and knowledgeable about wine
- have good communication skills
- want to run your own business
- are self-motivated
- enjoy meeting new people
- are looking to change your current work/lifestyle
then you could be chosen as one of our new business partners.
There are many good reasons to invest in our franchise, with clear advantages over starting a new business on your own. We have developed the Wine School Franchise package with specialist consultants 'The Franchise Company' - one of the largest independent franchise consultancy practices in the UK.
They have a wealth of experience and their membership of the British Franchise Association means all work is carried out in accordance with the European Code of Ethical Franchising Practice.
Our Wine School Franchise offers an impressive business package, including:
- Proven Business Model with low overheads & high gross profit
- National network with regular meetings of wine school owners to share good ideas & best practice
- Bespoke E-commerce website with user-friendly Content Management System
- Powerful, easy-to-use E-marketing Newsletter software
- Continuous web development & SEO
- Highest Google rankings in our industry (most of our schools are ranked page 1, number 1 for relevant search terms)
- Professional PR services (local & national media exposure)
- National marketing campaigns & professionally designed literature
- Strong links with national wine suppliers & wine trade bodies
- Comprehensive training package & operations manual
- Ongoing professional business support
- Exclusive Franchise territory
- Full Launch Programme tailored to your territory
- Extensive essential wine course equipment