In 2024 we will run a fully-inclusive long weekend trip to Bordeaux (Thursday to Sunday).
We have found a stunning accommodation for our groups at Chateau La Mespoule near Bergerac.
We take a maximum of 12 people, which keeps group size manageable and means we are welcome at the Chateaux we want to visit (not the places that will accept large tour buses). Since the group size is small, we advise you to get in touch with us quickly if you are interested before the tours fill up.
You pay for your own flights or train travel to Bergerac airport (or may prefer to drive), but everything else is included - airport or station pickup, accommodation, all meals, all drinks, wine tastings and tuition, vineyard visits and local transport.
We stay in the privately owned Chateau La Mespoule, which boasts 8 beautiful ensuite bedrooms. The property enjoys a picturesque lake you can swim in, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, tennis courts, a gym and a billiard room.
- Three nights accommodation, in double or twin rooms*, with en-suite bathrooms, in our beautiful 16th century Chateau la Mespoule
- Reception drinks on arrival
- Drinks and wine tutoring each evening
- Continental breakfast every morning
- Lunch at a vineyard or local restaurant, including wine, each day
- Dinners each day which will be either in Chateau la Mespoule or at a local restaurant and will include local wines
- Pick up and drop off to/from Bergerac airport/station
- All chauffeured transportation during your stay
- At least 4 vineyard tours and tastings (including to a Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classé estate)
- Full use of facilities at the chateau to include indoor swimming pool, sauna, tennis court and gym and high-speed wifi
Price: 1,640 euros per person (roughly £1,400) sharing a double or twin room. You can reserve your places with just a 200 euros deposit per person.
* Single rooms may be available with a supplement, by arrangement
Dates: Thurs 16th May to Sun 19th May 2024
To find out more or to reserve your space, please send an email to email@example.com to request further information and/or a booking form.
Payment will be made to Evenements de Mespoule SAS in accordance with the conditions on their booking form.
Please Note: Sussex Wine School is acting as an agent for Evenements de Mespoule SAS. The contract for the tour is between you and Evenements de Mespoule SAS.
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'