We will taste a range of different cold meats and cheeses and match them with classic wines from France, Spain, Italy and the rest of the wine making world and explain why they taste so good together. We'll also talk about food and wine pairing in general and give you some really good tips to try out at home.
The combinations will vary from one event to another depending upon availability but in the past, we've featured pairings such as -
- Prosecco Superiore DOCG Mozarella Burrata
- Rich Malbec with an aged Cheddar
- Fresh fruity Beaujolais with German Salami
- Delicous crisp Sauvignon Blanc with Chevre
- A Manzanilla or Fino Sherry and Jamon Iberico
- Pinot Noir with Pork Pie
This 2 hour tasting is perfect for foodies, with tasting samples of at least 6 wines and cheeses/charcuterie samples to try.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'