What will I get from this course?
- Over the course of 8 evenings you’ll taste over 50 different wines from around the world.
- You’ll learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional and how to describe a wine to family and friends
- You’ll understand the flavour and aromas associated with the world’s major grape varieties
- You will know the world’s major wine regions and the wine styles they produce, how wine is made, the importance of soils and climate and the influence of the winemaker
- How to identify a faulty wine
- How to read and decipher wine labels
- The best ways to store and serve wine
- You’ll learn all about pairing food and wine, giving you lots of ideas to try at home
- How to choose better wine in shops and restaurants
- A whole new wine vocabulary, plus you will meet like-minded people who enjoy wine
And most importantly…you’ll understand which wines you like and why!