Join us on this magical journey through the world of wine. Engage your senses as you experience the aromas and flavours of 60+ wines, as we travel around the world. This voyage of discovery will take you to regions and countries, where you'll discover and taste many new exciting wines ...
You do not need any previous experience, and the emphasis is on learning by tasting different styles of wine, by hopping from one wine producing country to the next. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. Book the 8-week World of wine course today to receive these FREE gifts:
- Set of grape profiles featuring the world's top grapes
- Set of wine maps for all the top countries and regions
- Free personal advice from a Milton Keynes Wine School expert on which wines to buy - from the moment you join up. Remember we don't sell wine, so we can provide truly independent advice.
- Free PDF copy of the presentations for each 8 week session
- Special promotions, as well as invitations to our Fine Wine Tastings sent to 8-weekers first and foremost. Be part of this exclusive club!
- WhatsApp group set up to chat and socialise between us all.
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
There are 2 separate 8-Week World of Wine Courses at Milton Keynes Wine School, which complement each other:
- Level 1: 8-Week World of Wine Course BY COUNTRY
Want to try a wide variety of wines and learn about grape varieties? Want to discover what acidity and tannin are? Want a fun, social, interactive wine course which will teach you all the basics about wine and a lot more? Then this is the course for you!
Our 8-week courses are a great way to spend an enjoyable FRIDAY evening learning about wine. The course is suitable for those who haven't had any previous wine tasting experience; but with so many great wines to taste and explore, we are sure that even those with some wine knowledge will learn something new! Especially since the World of Wine has dramatically changed in the last 10 years alone ... did you know that China is now the 10th largest wine producer in the world, with only Spain having more vines planted than them?! That's the kind of things, along with current wine trends and international palate, that we shall discover and discuss altogether.
- Level 2: 8-Week World of Wine Course BY GRAPE VARIETIES & BLIND TASTED
All wines in this particular course will be tasted blind in order for your tastebuds to learn even more, and thus making this course so very rewarding to the wine student. You will get to understand grape varieties and wine components to the point of being able to identify wines BLIND, all thanks to our very own tasting method.
Join us on this magical journey through the world of wine. Engage your senses as you experience the aromas and flavours of 60+ wines, as we travel around the world. This voyage of discovery will teach you all about grape varieties, grape DNA, wine-making techniques, primary/secondary/tertiary levels of aromas and flavours ...
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"