We all know the classic combination of Port and Stilton but what other pairings work together? We shall be exploring a range of delicious cheeses and matching them with some classic wines from around the globe. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
During the tasting we will try six different cheese and wine combinations, and while they will vary a bit from one event to another they will include at least some of the following:
- Classic Gruyere with a Pinot Noir
- Pié d’Angloys with a Brut Champagne or Crémant
- Manchego with an Albariño
- Crumbly Lancashire with a Chardonnay
- West Country Cheddar with a Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot blend
- Mature Blue cheese with Sémillon
Perfect for foodies with tasting samples of at least 6 wines and cheeses to try.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'