Welcome to our flagship wine course - a fun and informal introduction to the wonderful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more.
Those who haven't had any previous wine tasting experience will feel completely at home, but with great wines to taste and explore, even experienced tasters will discover something new!
Each week we visit a differnent country or two and taste the wines they are famous for along side some you may not have tried before.
We have priced the course to give you an overall saving equivalent to one free evening tasting, so its great value too!
What will I get from this course?
- Taste around 50 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional
- Develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
What if I can’t make one of the evenings?
Not a problem. You can either send a substitute or if you let us know in advance we can schedule you onto a repeat session next time we run the course or give you a credit to use against another event event.
Each session includes at least 6 wines to taste, presentation by one of fantastic team of wine educators, tasting notes and a selection of cheese and ham to nibble on!