The WSET Level 1 Award in Wines course is the perfect starting point for anyone with no little or prior experience of wine tasting or those who are considering embarking on a professional career in the drinks industry.
Who should consider studying WSET Level 1?
- The WSET Level 1 Award in Wines course was created to establish the basic skills and product knowledge required in the service and retail of wine; it is ideal for preparing a person for their first job in hospitality or retail.
- This course is also a great introductory first course for the wine enthusiast who wishes to study in a structured way: the qualification will cover skills such as identifying wine styles, practice of storing and serving wine, and food and wine matching.
- No previous experience of Wine Tasting is necessary to register on this course.
- We also offer this course online!
All upcoming classroom-based course dates can be found below.
Looking for the perfect gift? All our courses can be purchased as a gift voucher.
At a glance:
- 6 wines tasted
- 7 hours tuition
- 0 hours home study
- 45 min multiple-choice exam
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'