Saturday wine course run from 11am to 4pm and include a delicious two course lunch. These days are a real treat and a chance to spoil yourself and a loved one, family member or friend.
What you'll learn over the day on all of our Saturday wine courses:
- How grapes grow and how wine is made
- Recognising elements such as acidity, sweetness, tannin, body and oak
- Understanding grape varieties
- The effect of climate on the flavours in your glass
- Understanding how winemaking affects flavours in your glass
- Food and wine pairing
- How to objectively assess the quality of a wine
- There is plenty of time to enjoy the wines and ask your tutor all of those wine questions you have been wanting to know the answer to.
Our Saturday wine courses take place at Hotel du Vin in central Tunbridge Wells. We offer a range of themes throughout the year so you can come back again another time if you enjoyed your day. They are relaxed and informal experiences suitable for anybody from beginners to enthusiasts.
An open dated gift voucher makes a great gift idea:
Saturday Wine Course Gift Voucher for ONE
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'