We have put together an AMAZING wine tour for you with our partner school run by local expert Linda Field from Auberge du Vin in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard. You will also be accompanied by a qualified wine tutor from the Local Wine School network.
Our group sizes are small and intimate
The group size is small and intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisan producers that larger tour companies just cannot arrange. The maximum number of guests is 12 and you will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines.
Linda, who runs Rhone Masterclasses across the Local Wine School network, has lived in the region for many years and is able to select some of the best local restaurants for your delicious lunches and dinners.
Your accommodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool), with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux and the surrounding vineyards.
"Your relaxed and professional way of explaining everything makes it all seem so easy and uncomplicated. And in a beautiful setting too."
- Wine School visitor to Auberge du Vin
Included in the price
- Your very own expert, from one of our UK network of wine schools, for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accomodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of 'something local'
- 3 breakfasts at the Auberge
- A 3-course Dinner of local produce with local wines at the Auberge – overlooking vineyards and Mt Ventoux.
- Dinner at top local french restaurant run by Sommelier of the Year 2008 and a local wine specialist
- Dinner at a local farmhouse which uses organic produce and their own wines to create stylish Provençal dishes
- 2 Evening degustations (tastings) at the Auberge including local Rhone and Ventoux wines
- Rhone Valley wine tasting with local expert including Cotes du Ventoux, Tavel, Village wines from Sablet, Seguret, Vinsobres
- Al Fresco Food & Wine Matching lunch in the garden of the Auberge
- Lunch in the Cru Village of Cairanne
- Visit to the world famous Provence antiques and food market in l'Isle sur-la-Sorgue
- 4 private winemaker visits to local domaines with tutored tastings, including Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas and Rhone Villages
- Return transfers to and from local French airports or TGV *
- All local transport in the area to vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
What's not included:
- Travel to and from the UK
- Travel insurance
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included:
Marseille - served by Ryanair (Stansted) Easyjet and British Airways.
Nimes - Ryanair flights from Luton
Avignon - Flybe flights from Southampton/Exeter/Edinburgh
Montpellier - Ryanair flights from Leeds Bradford
Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note: We are acting as an agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.
Please Email for further details including dates, prices, and booking form - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our courses are perfect for everybody from the complete beginner to the budding enthusiast. The emphasis on all our events is having fun & learning more - by tasting.
Since 2013 we have helped over 20,000 customers achieve success at Levels 1, 2, & 3. The UKs No 1 - Study WSET Courses with the 2015 Riedel WSET Educator of the Year Winner
Give your team and / or clients the VIP treatment. We organise fun-filled corporate wine events and private wine tastings.
We are the worlds fastest-growing network of independent wine schools and we are looking for key individuals to run our new wine schools.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'