We love Burgundy (who doesn't?) - there's an almost spiritual calm that descends whenever you visit this most cerebral of wine regions. Those famous villages whose mere mention sets your mouth watering and your tummy rumbling! Meursault, Chassagne-Montrachet, Volnay & Gevrey-Chambertin, we'll taste them all on this tour through the Côte d'Or and take a closer look at some of the most complex (and expensive) terroir for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir on the planet. It's not often that you get to taste a selection of some of Burgundy's top villages in one sitting, this will be a real treat for any Burgundy lover or a great introduction to some of the region's key wines.
Wines on Tasting
- Camille Giroud, ‘Les Vireuils’ Meursault, Côte de Beaune, Bourgogne 2018
- Jean-Jacques Girard ‘Les Belles Filles’ Pernand-Vergelesses Blanc, Côte de Beaune, Bourgogne, 2019
- Louis Jadot, Morgeot 1er Cru Chassagne-Montrachet Blanc, Côte de Beaune, Bourgogne, 2018
- Domaine Geantet-Pansiot, Gevrey-Chambertin, Côte de Nuits, Bourgogne 2016
- Domaine Fontaine-Gagnard, Chassagne Montrachet Rouge, Côte de Beaune, Bourgogne 2017
- Louis Latour, Volnay, En Chevret 1er Cru, Côte de Beaune, Bourgogne 2017
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'