Saturday wine courses run from 11 am to 4 pm and include a delicious two-course lunch. These days are a real treat and a chance to spoil yourself and a loved one, family member, or friend.
What you'll learn over the day on all of our Saturday wine courses:
- How grapes grow and how wine is made
- Recognising elements such as acidity, sweetness, tannin, body, and oak
- Understanding grape varieties
- The effect of climate on the flavours in your glass
- Understanding how winemaking affects flavours in your glass
- Food and wine pairing
- How to objectively assess the quality of a wine
- There is plenty of time to enjoy the wines and ask your tutor all of those wine questions you have been wanting to know the answer to.
Our Saturday wine courses take place at Corn Stores in Reading and Christopher Wren Hotel in Windsor.
We offer a range of themes throughout the year so you can come back again another time if you enjoyed your day.
They are relaxed and informal experiences suitable for anybody from beginners to enthusiasts.
Our Saturday lunches make the perfect present - buy an open-dated Gift Voucher and your recipient can choose a convenient date from our constantly refreshing programme.
Vouchers last two years.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"