This is the most incredible opportunity to taste some of the world’s finest wines. Whether you’re a dedicated wine enthusiast or simply want to learn a bit more about fine wine, this particular wine tasting offers a truly unique experience.
Get ready to impress your tastebuds as I shall present 6 fine wines from my very own wine cellar, ALL OF THEM AWARDED 94+ POINTS BY INFAMOUS AMERICAN WINE CRITIC ROBERT PARKER JR. AND ALL OF THEM FROM SPAIN!
So reserve a seat at our exclusive tasting (as it is limited to 13 guests) and enjoy the following award-winning and truly remarkable wines from the very best SPANISH producers, at the top of their expertise:
- Bodega Forjas del Salnes, 'Leirana', Albarino, Rias Baixas DO 2018 - Robert Parker: "everything is in perfect balance with even more elegance than the other vintages"
- Dominio del Aguila, 'Picaro Tinto', Rivera del Douro DO 2018
- Vina Zorzal, 'Cuatro del Cuatro', Navarra DO 2018 - Robert Parker: "an indigenous grape variety (the Graciano) masterfully interpreted"
- Vina Zorzal, 'Malayeto', Navarra DO 2016 - Robert Parker: "a complex and mineral finish [...] a great deal to buy by the crate"
- Finca Martelo, Rioja Reserva, La Rioja Alta DOCa 2014 - Robert Parker: "absolute elegance, delicious balance, intense flavours and a very long finish [...] a very slow evolution that will make it a great wine"
- Vina Ardanza, Rioja Reserva 'Seleccion Especial', La Rioja Alta DOCa 2010 - Wine Society: "the 2010 vintage of this legendary Rioja Reserva is quite possibly the best Ardanza in the wine's 77-year history. It is only the fourth time La Rioja Alta have deemed the quality to be worthy of the label "Seleccion Especial" and the first in 19 years.' 95 POINTS FROM ROBERT PARKER
Served with a selection of tapas, cheeses and cold meats to enhance the wine's flavours and create a truly memorable experience.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to taste some of SPAIN's best wines and should not to be missed. £70 WILL GET YOU ONE PLACE AT THIS VERY EXCLUSIVE TASTING!