Join us for a fun wine tasting day (11am to 4pm) including a delicious two-course lunch. Our Saturday courses are relaxed and informal experiences suitable for anybody from beginners to enthusiasts.
We then sample 12 wines from around the world in a tutored tasting learning what makes each one different and why.
The sessions are fun, relaxed and informal.
As well as learning to taste like a pro we'll cover the following...
- How wine is made
- An introduction to the major wine regions of the world
- An introduction to the major red and white grape varieties
- The effect of climate on how a wine tastes
- Understanding wine labels
- Food and wine matching tips