All the dates you see on our website are live and available to book. In the event your tasting is effected by local or national restrictions due to OMICRON and we have to postpone we will;
- Offer you a new, rescheduled date for the same tasting
- Offer you an alternative tasting on a different date (to same value)
- Offer you an open credit note, valid for 2 years, so you can choose to come another time.
- REMEMBER - Our Gift Vouchers last for TWO Years!
To ensure everyone feels as comfortable and safe as possible this is what to expect at a classroom event for the forseeable future:
- Hand sanitiser available
- Enhanced hygiene measures in place
- Fewer people at our events so we can ensure adequate social distancing between groups
- A spittoon if you require it (discreet personal cup)
- When you arrive at the venue please use a facemask
- When sat at a table your facemask may be removed
- All wines/spirits/beers will be poured by the tutor
We want you book with confidence and can’t wait to host some great events in Autumn/Winter 2021
CLICK HERE to see what’s coming up.
You can join us online!
We will continue to host our popular Online tastings in parallel to the in person tastings, so we have something for everyone. Fun, informative and social, they are a great way to learn more about wine from the comfort of your home.
We can also host private tastings for you and your friends or a work event online or in person as long as it can done safely as well. It's a great way to get together in a group of friends or colleagues.
We will continue to run online WSET Qualifications as well some face to face classroom lessons. With evening, weekend and afternoon options available we should have a course which works for you! Learn more about our WSET Online courses here.
If you have a Gift Voucher that is about to expire, just let us know and we can extend it for you. If you are looking for a gift for a wine lover you can purchase our Gift Vouchers with confidence. Our Gift Vouchers carry the longest period of validity in the gift experience industry - they are valid for two years to allow your recipient plenty of time to choose a convenient date.
If you have a reservation on an event which has been postponed, an email has been sent to the person who made the booking with your options.
Keeping our educators and customers safe, while still hosting an enjoyable experience, is our main priority. We will adhere to the UK's Government guidelines and follow their advice and guidance for workers and employers regarding premises re-opening, which can be found in the 'Reopen Your Business Safely' guide.
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued support. If you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we wish all our customers good health in these challenging times and we look forward to welcoming you in person or online to Essex Wine School soon.