All the dates you see on our website are live and available to book.
In the event a tasting is affected by local or national restrictions and we have to postpone, we automatically convert your booking to a credit. Rescheduling is simple: keep an eye on the website and when you see a date you want to attend you can email us to let us know. (If there is any balance due we will send instructions).
This is what to expect at a classroom event while social distancing is in place:
- Hand sanitiser available
- Enhanced hygiene measures in place
- Fewer people at our events so we can ensure adequate social distancing between groups
- A spittoon if you require it (discreet personal cup)
- When you arrive at the venue please use a facemask
- When sat at a table your facemask may be removed
- If using lifts do not share with anyone outside your family bubble
- All wines will be poured by the tutor
If you aren't ready to join us yet – no problem – we are continuing our online events in the comfort of your own home with matched wines and food suggestions for the ultimate night in!