Join us LIVE via Zoom for Aperitivo Hour as we dig beneath the fizz and the froth of Prosecco hosted by Prosecco DOC's UK ambassador, Neil Phillips aka The Wine Tipster. (Geoff & Rob will of course be there tasting Prosecco - It's a tough life!)
The UK's most popular Sparkling Wine has become synonymous with joy, celebration and 'La Dolce Vita' (the good life). We spend more on Prosecco in the UK than any other Sparkling Wine and this informal and fun virtual tasting will reveal the secrets behind Proseccos success.
Discover the latest from the Prosecco DOC in North East Italy as you taste your way through three delicious Proseccos from different producers, featuring two brut and one extra dry Prosecco with Neil.
It gets better… the three wines for this tasting, worth over £35, will be delivered to your door for free! To qualify however you must live within a 30 mile radius of Warwick. We can deliver to Central and South Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield.
You'll learn about the different styles of Prosecco including spumante, frizzante and colfondo and Neil will explain what's going on in the region including:
• Aperitivo Time
• The stories behind the featured producers
• Organic Prosecco DOC wines and Prosecco DOC wines suitable for vegans
• Sustainability in Prosecco DOC
• The recent launch of Prosecco DOC Rosé , which is now on the shelves!
• The new Zero and Extra Brut categories
• Visiting Proseccoland, the producers and staying in Treviso, the home of Tiramisu.
The tasting will also be packed with tips on how to pair Prosecco with food during Aperitivo Time. To accompany your tasting & complete your evening we recommend you have to hand:
• Some Antipasti - Parma Ham/Prosciutto, Salami Milano and Napoli, Pepperoni
• A chunk of Grana Padano cheese
• A slice of your favourite pizza – veggie pizza pairs particularly well
A must-do tasting for any fizz fans!
Tickets are priced per device. Three bottles of Prosecco will be delivered free of charge to customers living within a 30 mile radius of Warwick, including Central and South Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield, on Tuesday December 1st . An over 18 year old will need to be at home to accept the wine delivery. Unfortunately we cannot deliver wines outside of this catchment area.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE ADD ON PRODUCT "PROSECCO WINE CASE" to you order, so we can deliver your wines to you.
This event is online only.