Covid 19 - Update 3rd March 2021.
Due to Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield and Warwick remaining under lockdown restrictions and our venues being unable to open, we have had to postpone all events until 21st May. All customers affected will receive an email with alternative dates.
As an educational course, WSET teaching can resume from this month, we have dates starting from 8th May which will follow all the current social distancing guidelines.
Your booking is safe with us, and we will offer you a rescheduled date, which we very much hope you will accept. We can also offer credits, so you can book another event, when you are ready.
As we are a small business, we would like to minimise refunds as much as we can, but do understand if one is needed.
This is what to expect when you attend one our events:
- Hand Sanitiser will be available at all our events.
- Enhanced hygiene measures in place Collection of guest’s personal details which will be retained for 21 days after events to facilitate track & trace.
- We will assume that each booking made is per family bubble. If you need to socially distance within your group, please let us know.
- Fewer people at our events, so we can ensure adequate 1m+ social distancing in place between different groups.
- Collection of guest’s personal details which will be retained for 21 days after events to facilitate track & trace
- Spittoons will not be provided. For WSET classes we recommend you bring your own spittoon
- To reduce the shared handling of items all wines will be poured for guests
On the day of the event
- When you arrive at our venue please use a facemask.
- When in our wine tasting room facemasks may be removed.
- Please follow (one way) signs as appropriate to our room If using lifts do not share with anyone outside your family bubble
- Please bring personal water bottles
- Tutors will wear face masks when closer than 2m to you. E.g. when pouring wine.
If you aren’t ready to join us yet – no problem – we are continuing our online events in the comfort of your own home with matched wines and food suggestions for the ultimate night in!
Your booking is safe with us, and should a venue need to close, we will ensure you don't lose out. You will be able to rebook at any time in the future with full confidence we will ready and waiting for you.