Run Your Own Wine School in Canada
We are Localwineschool.com the UK’s leading consumer wine education network. We specialise in teaching fun, accessible wine courses and tastings to consumers, the drinks industry, & corporate clients. We currently have 23 Wine School Franchises operating in over 40 locations across the UK.
Have a peak at our Trip Advisor reviews to see what our customers think.
We are delighted to announce we are now open for business in Canada, and are recruiting key individuals to run wine schools in BC, Alberta, Ontario, & Quebec.
If you share our passion for wine, are self-motivated, and committed to developing your own wine-teaching business, we will show you how to do the rest!
- are passionate and knowledgeable about wine
- have good communication skills
- want to run your own business
- are self-motivated
- enjoy meeting new people
- are looking to change your current work/lifestyle
then you could be chosen as one of our new business partners.
There are many good reasons to invest in our Local Wine School network, with clear advantages over starting a new business on your own.
Our Wine School Franchise offers an impressive business package, including:
- Proven Business Model with low overheads & working capital requirements
- Regular meetings of wine school owners to share good ideas & best practice
- Bespoke E-commerce website with user-friendly content management system
- Powerful, easy-to-use E-marketing Newsletter software
- Continuous web development, SEO, and industry-leading digital marketing expertise
- Highest Google rankings in our industry (most of our UK schools are ranked page 1, number 1 for relevant search terms)
- Full PR/Media Launch Program tailored to your territory
- Professionally designed marketing literature
- Strong links with wine suppliers & wine trade bodies
- Contracts with leading retailers & 'gift experience' brands
- Comprehensive training package & Wine School Operations Manual
- Ongoing professional business support
- Exclusive Franchise territory
- Full suite of course presentation material & tasting notes
- Extensive essential wine course equipment
- Sponsored educational trips to wine regions
If you're ready to take the next step - please complete the form below to receive our FREE Wine School Franchise Brochure.